Friday, November 13, 2009

Junk in the Trunk


Little foot is finally gaining weight - YEA!

As a mother you sometimes have to take matters into your own hands, and that's exactly what I did. I decided Little foot needed some bottle feeding to encourage her to eat more, and my plan has worked! Her little belly is finally swelling and she's become more active, ie., she now plays and explores the apartment instead of sleeping all day. But don't worry, folks, she's still as needy as ever and wants Mommy's attention, which means I have the best of both worlds!

I haven't called to check-up on her siblings, I'm going to wait until after this weekend to see if they've been adopted. Those three wittle babies were so adorable that i'm not worried one bit! We'll have Little foot for another week or so, and then we'll get some new babies after Thanksgiving, eeeeeeeek!

I found this video online - this is why kittaaaays are the absolute best! click here

No comments:

Post a Comment