Monday, November 16, 2009

Mighty Mouse

Little foot on her hot water bottle thrown

I was away at a wedding this weekend, so my wonderful friend, Jen, agreed to take Little foot. Jen has two cats, Bean & Oliver, so I was interested to see how Little foot handled being around bigger kittays.

Well, she did great! Her and Oliver grew to became great friends and I'm sure she is missing him today while she's at home alone. Jen calls Little foot "Mighty Mouse" bc of her big ears, which I just love, so that'll be her second nickname after Smushy face.

In other good news, Little foot is continuing to gain weight at a steady pace - Jen and I weighed her last night and she's now at 1lbs 10oz! She now has a round wittle tummy that mommy loves to kiss, and she constantly plays and runs around, which is such a great relief! I am so glad to see her acting like a normal kitten now - I was quite worried there for a few days.

Little foot meeting her bff, Oliver

Little foot is well on her way! This will be our last week with her - I'll most likely take her back on Sunday, sniff, sniff. I hope by then that she'll be two pounds and ready to find her forever home!

No comments:

Post a Comment