Saturday, February 20, 2010

Not feeling the love

Oh, hewo
Trying to blend into the carpet
I can't see you, thus you must not be able to see me
WRONG - I found you


If hiding and not loving mommy was an olympic sport - these two babies would surely get gold. As you can tell, they are not the small little kittays that I'm sure you were all expecting. Instead, these are two sisters (names have yet to be given) that have been wandering the streets for the past 8 months (estimated age). They have never had human contact and would very much like to keep it that way.

I've stuffed every hiding place and closed the doors to every room except the living room and kitchen, so they are forced to interact and be exposed to mommy. I have touched them both, but they started to shake with fear (it's really sad), so I'm going to let them adjust to their new surroundings.

Their condition is very similar to Lt. Dan, so it will just take time and lots of TLC. Good thing I've got both of those handy and ready to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment