Friday, June 18, 2010

BFFs

I am Lion...hear me ROAR!
Best buds
Nom nom nom
Just washin my fayce
I will get you laser...okay, maybe when I'm taller!
Can you catch the red dot?

BABIESSSSH!

Oh man, these two little things are just about the best. All they want to do is play and snug mommy. While Lion was shy at first, he and Saydee are now bff's and constantly tackle one another. It's so great that Saydee has her brother to play with - I think she was lonely without a playmate.

I had to take Saydee to the vet on Tuesday because she came down with the sniffles, but the vet (yes, the hot one) assured me that she was okay. He gave us some meds and she's already a lot better - what a relief!

At night they both like to sleep with me, which is so great because I haven't had kittens who snug in a long time! I think the last cuddler was Little Foot - oh, LF...I bet she is so big now, eeeek! Anyway, Lion likes to sleep on some part of my body, while Saydee prefers to snuggle up against my body. I'm pretty sure I sleep with a smile on my face all night.

I woke up this morning to Lion sitting on the bed staring at me from about a foot away...he was patiently awaiting his breakfast :)

I cannot wait to spend the entire weekend with these bundles of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment