Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Arrivals!

so many new things!
so tired from pwaying
new toys!

Fosters #23 & 24
Mama Lucy and baby Saydee

Oh.my.guuuudness! It's great to have babiessssh again!

Please help me welcome Lucy and her little girl, Saydee. When Saydee was three weeks old, she became severely ill with a URI and was admitted to the hospital for ten days. While she is now all better, she is very small for her age and needs some major TLC to get her to 2lbs.

What's that? A challenge? I ACCEPT!

Saydee had never been in an open space before, so when I brought her home she went nuts. She ran every which way, climbed anything she could, crawled under anywhere she could fit and just had the best time. She exhausted herself and is now sound asleep.

Lucy is very sweet - she reminds me of Coco :) She's asleep right here next to me on the couch.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment