Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Christmas in January!

I'm getting babies!!!!!

There were a lot of kitten sets to choose from and while I wish that I could take them all, it's actually against NY state law to have more than five cats (I know, ridiculous). Anyway, I put-in a request for a family with a mom and her two newborn kittays (they are just days old). Obviously, the smaller the better bc then I can hold them and snug them and they are too tiny to escape, muahahahaha.

I'll keep you posted. They'll either be coming home tonight or tomorrow!!!

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

UPDATE: They are coming home tonight! However, mom and her babies were already taken, so I'm getting two kittays that need to gain weight. I'm not sure about their age, but I assume they're around one month old and somewhere around 1lbs. More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment