Monday, January 11, 2010

NO kittens, grrrrr

I've officially lost my mind...it's been over six weeks since I've been a mommy and I'm going nuts. On Caturday, I went to the ASPCA and sat for one hour waiting to get new babies - only to be told that they couldn't give me any. I'm sure you can only imagine how sad I was to leave kittenless. Waaaaaaaaaa.

And then today I received an email from one of the staff members telling me that they didn't have any kittays. Like, um, hewo...where are you hiding them?

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITHOUT KITTENS?

I already know my mom's response to this question...YOUR THESIS.

I just want to play...

1 comment:

  1. oh no - i'm crossing my fingers for kittens for you! though i do agree w/ mom - get your thesis done so you can for sure come to london and play!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete