Thursday, January 28, 2010

I just wanna play



Kittens make momma happy!

So, little fluffer nutter and booty boots are amazing. They are eating well, playing A LOT and getting used to their new home. I am so glad to have them with me for the next few weeks.

I am so excited to have babies again that I woke up at 6am to play (an entire 45 minutes before I usually get up). They weren't awake yet, so I made them breakfast and snugged them until they were ready to climb down off the couch and eat. And boy, did they eat! These two little rascals love them some food - I've never seen kittays eat so much.

I cannot wait to get home today and hang out with them some more. So much for trying to be more social in 2010 - CLEAR MY CALENDAR...I have twins!


1 comment:

  1. I've been checking every day to see if you have new babies!!! SO HAPPY YOUR ORDER IS FINALLY IN!

    ReplyDelete