Friday, January 29, 2010

FWIDAY!

Just hanging awound

Cwazy eyes

Moms, I's so sweepy

Why you's still takin pictures of me?

Too tired to fight off camera

Ohhhh, my goodness.

My little babies are just the best! They are so fun and I am loving every minute with them. While they aren't very snuggly yet, they're starting to come around and understand that mommy gets what she wants. If I pick you up, then you're screwed, and I will hold you until I am ready to stop.

They love to chase each other around the apartment and play with anything they can get their little paws on. I haven't heard either of them talk yet, so I look forward to their first words!

Last night they slept very well, only waking mommy once around 4am after one of them knocked something over. I got up to see what happened and they were so cute - they just sat there with a look on their face that said "she did it!" I made sure to let them know that I wasn't mad and everything was okay (I have no idea where this patience comes from). I sat with them on the couch and snugged (Fluffer nutter purr'd!) and they eventually fell back asleep until 6am when mommy got up to make breakfast.

Auntie Jen is coming over tonight to help bathe them (they are a little stinky), so a wash and blow-dry should help clear that right up. And don't worry, you can expect multiple pics of their first bath, geeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment