Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happiness is...

Callie(fornia), Cora & Clara playing nappy in the nursery's NEW wing
Get off of me, Conchita!
The new addition
I am very tiny kittay
How many kittehs can you fit in a cat bed?
Just hanging awound

Last night was the best night with the babies - they were so much fun. They are finally starting to demand time outside of the cage, so I created a play pin for them to explore and they LOVED it.

Their little personalities are really starting to show and they are all such little stinkers. Cora has truly started to shine and she's the silly/playful one of the bunch. Carl is still Carl - a momma's boy who follows his sisters wherever they go, but he's such a sweetheart. Callie is hilarious, she is such a talker and wants you to know everything about her day and how she's feeling. Clara is my shy little baby who tends to hang back until she's certain of a situation - I hope to break her shell soon :)

Coco is doing great, although I think she is anticipating the busy weeks ahead once the babies really start moving. She's the sweetest thing and I'd love to adopt her, if I could!

We're one big happy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment