Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My little shamrocks

Fievel snugged in mom's fur
Callie, Clara, Cora, Fievel & Carl
hiiiii, Carl
Clara & Callie spooning
Cora & Fievel
Big yawn for such a tiny wittle baby
Callie & Clara learning to walk
Fievel at three days old

My gosh, what an experience this has already been...being a co-mother to five newborns is a lot of work. Although, I am enjoying every single minute! I am so excited to watch them grow into little stinkers.

Coco is doing great and she is a terrific mother. She has an incredible amount of patience and takes such great care of her babies. She is also very good about letting me handle the kittens and clean the cage, etc.

Everyone is doing well!

More later...



1 comment:

  1. Oh my! The cuteness is almost unbearable!!!! I wish I could meet them.

    ReplyDelete