Friday, March 19, 2010

Kittens, kittens everywhere!


My little boys snuggling
Cora & Callie
CONCHITA! Our leader of the pack, Callie
Carl rolling around
Little Fievel sleeping
Mama and her babies

Man oh man, what a week it has been!

There was a little scare on Wednesday when all the babies started sneezing, so they went to vet and got checked out. It's nothing serious - just a little congestion, so they should all be able to get well on their own. PHEW, I was one worried co-mother.

It's amazing how big they are getting, even Fievel! By the way, his name is pronounced Fy-full (just like the mouse from the Disney movie, American Tail). Fievel should be opening his eyes any day now, so I can't wait to say "oh, hewo, little one!"

All in all, everyone is doing great. Callie and Cora have been starting to explore more and more, and they even ventured out of the cage last night (on my watch, of course!). Carl is still my #1 cry baby and likes to voice his opinion on everything. This just further proves my theory that boys start whining from the moment they are born :) Clara likes to stick close to mom, and she's Feivel's preferred snug buddy. Eeeeek, I can't wait until they start to pway with me!

Coco is the greatest mom. She is calm and patient with the babies, even when they are crawling all over her face and crying. Although, she does appreciate her alone time out of the cage when she can have some freedom. She's a great kitty though and such a sweetheart - I got very lucky with her.

It'll be a good weekend with the family - more pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment