Thursday, April 8, 2010

My pet monsters

HALP! Get me outta here!
Callie caught trying to escape from the nursery...
Carl is not happy with mommy after getting his eye drops

Pretty wittle face

Feeding time

Oh, hai!
Carl waking up from a nappy

Cora playing with her favorite piece of ribbon


These little babies are something else, let me tell you! They are pretty much the best. I have so much fun playing with them and they LOVE climbing all over me, which I very much enjoy, despite the scratches all over my legs.

Everyone is so happy and they just wun around tackling each other. They are all now eating solid food, using the litter box and learning to groom themselves. It's great to see them grow, although I want them to stay this size forever! I think they are all about 1lbs. now, well, Carl might be a few ounces under - I am going to weigh them this weekend.

Coco is such a great mom, but I can tell she's starting to get tried of the sixteen paws climbing all over her 24/7. I suspect that in a week or two she'll head back to the ASPCA to be adopted. Honestly, I would adopt her, if I could, bc she is the perfect cat...so sweet and laid back.

Visitors are welcome! The babies would love to pway!


No comments:

Post a Comment