Monday, April 12, 2010

Growing up

Sleepover party!!!
much easier to get noms when in the noms bowl...nom nom nom

four cwazy babies leaves you exhausted

when mommy won't pick you up, try climbing her leg

silly girls

Carl, Cora and Callie

Oh, what a weekend we had!

I spent majority of my time with the babiesssh and it was just about the best. They are really the cutest little things in the entire world.

They now have full run of the apartment (except the bedrooms), and they are LOVING it. I was hoping to keep them in the nursery for another week, but they kept escaping, so it was just easier to give them their freedom.

Last night they all climbed inside the couch, yes, inside (where the pullout is located) and hid from both me and Coco. I knew they were okay, but Coco wasn't too sure, and she started to worry (walking along the edge of the couch and crying). This meant I had to remove all of the cushions and unzip the slipcover. Finally, after a few more cries from Coco, the babies came out one by one. While I couldn't understand the exchange between Coco and the kitties, I can assure you they were getting yelled at for scaring her.

Other than the little incident last night, the fam is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment