Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Da Bird

Boo-boo playing with his fav new toy

This weekend Lt. Dan got a bunch of new toys, thanks to my dear friend, Allegra. His absolute favorite toy is "da bird" which is nothing more than a clump of feathers, attached to a string, on the end of a stick. No joke, the Lt. played with da bird ALL DAY on Sunday. Literally, from the minute it came out of the bag until he was too tired to keep playing. It was so much fun to watch him leap in the air and attack the feathers.

By 7pm, he was so tired that he fell asleep right next to it. Mommy scooped him right up at this point and we took the best nap on the couch while watching football. He fell asleep on my chest with his tongue sticking out - it was the cutest thing in the entire world.

It's started to hit me that my time with the Lt. is winding down, and while that makes me very sad, I know it's time for him to find his forever home. I just hope that someone will open up their heart to this little guy. I realize that I continue to say this, but he is seriously the sweetest, most affectionate cat that I've fostered. So if you know someone who wants the most snuggly baby, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment