Monday, September 28, 2009

Come out, come out, wherever you are...


I was gone over the weekend, so it was up to my roommate to take care of Lt. Dan. Sadly, he decided that he would rather stay under the couch. He has not been seen since Friday, although toys are scattered around in the morning and his food has been eaten.

Tonight I am making an executive decision and forcing him out from under the couch. I will be stuffing the coach and making sure he cannot get back under it. I realize this may seem extreme, but he must become socialized if he is ever going to be adopted. If I let him stay under there, then he will only get worse and remain scared.

So, the theme of this week is "I am bigger than you and therefore I make the rules. You will play and love me - no if's, and's or but's!"

No comments:

Post a Comment