Thursday, September 24, 2009

Weekend countdown


My little man is coming home TONIGHT, eeeeeeeeeek!

I've been doing some research on the best socializing techniques and here are some good ones:

1. Provide incentives to facilitate the socialization process - FOOD. Never put food down and walk away.
-NO FREE RIDES, kittaaaay - you want to eat, then you will first let mommy love you

2. Hold the kitten like a baby, cradled in your arms. Cats show their belly as a sign of trust.
-Um, done and DONE. I will also bottle feed, burp and rock to sleep, if necessary!

3. Allow your kitten to hear normal, everyday noises at their regular volumes.
-Hmmm, I better take a personal day and stay home to ensure he gets the best exposure to everyday noises

4. Make sure your kitten has lots of toys to play with.
-Are you kidding? I've spent more money in the last month at Petco (where the pets go) than the grocery store, so he's set...THANK YOU VERY MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment